This is a really easy, quick (under 15 minutes to make!) smoothie bowl recipe. It has plenty of greens with banana and cacao to give you that sweet delicious hit in the morning. It’s easy and fast to make so you can sit down and eat it before you head to work.
Smoothie Bowl Recipe for 2 people:
- 2 large handfuls of spinach
- 1 tsp vital greens powder
- 5cm stick of cucumber – chopped
- 2 frozen bananas
- 2 tbsp nut butter
- 2 scoops vanilla protein powder
- 1 avocado (when in season)
- 5 dates
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- ½ cup almond milk
*optional – 2 drops of orange or peppermint essential oil
- Put all ingredients in the blender and blend
- Add more milk if needed but keep the consistency thick
- Pour into bowls. *optional – You can add a drop of essential oil to each bowl and stir well to mix it in.
- Decorate with nuts/seeds/coconut flakes
Have you tried making a smoothie bowl before? What are your favourite ingredient combinations?